Monday, April 27, 2015

Pram

Prom is the heart break season.  Let me tell you a wonderful story on why I hate prom.  It was about two months ago and people started asking their dates to prom.  So before anybody could take my idea for asking my date, I decided to do it on a Sunday night.  I got a bunch of balloons and candy and pieces of paper.  Each balloon had a word in it with some candy.  She had to pop all the balloons to figure out the sentence.  "Will you go to prom with me?" Was the sentence.  She said yes and loved it and it was a great time.  Until then next morning I got a wonderful phone call saying she doesn't want to go to prom with me.  Like what the heck, I was pissed off to the max.  Thanks for bringing up prom, and breaking my heart again.  I'm not going to prom. Thanks.


This Does Not Chap My Khakis

No comments:

Post a Comment