Monday, April 20, 2015

Earth Day



Earth day is an excuse for people to say they are "Going Green" and give a crap about the Earth.  In all reality we never freak out about the trash problem every day.  We go on with our lives like nothing is wrong.  I honestly do not care about Earth day, it is pointless and just nonsense.  Then they tell me to turn the air conditioning down a few degrees in the summer so I roast in my house.  No I want to be nice and cold and have to wear a blanket inside in the summer.  And in the winter I want the same.  I want it toasty in my house so im comfortable not freezing.  Three cool facts are it was first celebrated in 1970, in 2009 Disney made a film called "Earth", and finally founded by Gaylord Nelson.  Things we can do is plant trees, recycle, and ride bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment