Monday, March 23, 2015

Classy

I believe that we should be able to have any haircut we want (that is reasonable) for football.  A lot of teams get "team haircuts" where everybody gets the same haircut.  Everybody looks as a whole, I would love to be able to get the Bos without my coach getting mad or offended.  I also believe that we should be able to wear visors, it benefits you if you are playing at seven at night when the sun is just going down and you cannot really see one side of the field because the sun is blinding you.  I also believe we should be able to get pride stickers.  I just think it really gets to show other people all of the accomplishments you have made throughout the year and at the end of your senior year you get to buy your helmet for a reasonable price and just get to say "This is what I did in high school football."


This is the Bos


This is a visor:



Pride Stickers:

No comments:

Post a Comment